Models, perspectives, tools and applicable competencies to help you to prepare, conduct and lead successful (and intercultural) negotiations in the airline industry with sustainable results.
International Negotiation Skills (LIVE virtual classroom)
For most of us, to negotiate means to enter difficult terrain: weighing our power vs. the relationship, balancing our goals with others, challenging the other party, and compromising. This is enlarged in scale when we need to bridge differences, be it dealing with people from different countries, with other company cultures, differences in power, in negotiation positions, and interests. More than in any other competence, we need effective tools to design our communication to bridge these differences while still ensuring to meet our objectives.
This course aims to provide you with useful models, perspectives, tools and most of all applicable competencies so you will be able to prepare, conduct and lead successful (and intercultural) negotiations in the airline industry with sustainable results. We will provide pragmatic support to deal with challenging situations and with difficult partners as well as with daily life examples from the airline industry environment.
- The live sessions of this virtual classroom course are delivered by an official USLaw Group llc Instructor.
- The course will take you approximately 15 hours to complete and be held over 3 consecutive days.
- There will be 2 live interactive virtual classroom sessions per day, each session will be 90-120 minutes.
- The live sessions will require your participation, with multiple Q&A sessions and additional time spent on self-study material including projects, research, additional reading and videos
- Student performance will be based on an assessment