Improve your skills to supervise and manage a team, to initiate change and make business decisions based on sound negotiating strategies
Managing the Travel Business
With more than 1 billion international trips each year, the travel industry offers travel professionals excellent business opportunities. This course will help you take advantage of these opportunities by improving your skills in supervising and managing people and by building business relationships based on win-win negotiating strategies. Learn how to be competitive by developing new products and market them effectively. You will also gain insight on agency accounting procedures to build business plans that lead to good financial health.
- This course is available in printed and e-book format.
- This course requires approximately 120 hours of study to be completed in 12 months from the purchase date (enrollment validity). After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam.
- You will access online resources and other study materials through your User Account.
- You need an Internet connection and Google Chrome™ browser.
- Student performance will be based on an examination. Please refer to the Exam Information below for more details.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Increase your opportunity for career advancement
- Become entrepreneurial and creative
- Open your own travel agency or tour company
- Grow your business and profits
- Improve operational processes
- Managerial and negotiation skills
- Marketing and pricing
- Tour production and event planning
- Administration and accounting
- Laws related to the travel industry
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Agency administration
- Mid-level managers and supervisors
- Agency back-office personnel
- Travel Managers
By successfully completing the examination you will receive the Managing the Travel Business Diploma from USLaw Group LLc
Please read the General Information on Partner-taught / Self-study exams, and check the Course Edition List for Exams when booking your exam.
- Exam Method: Online exam with remote supervision
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice questions. Closed course book; Foldout maps are not permitted
- Number of questions: 80
- Time Allowance: 2 hours
- Passing Grade: 60%
- Distinction Grade: 85%
- Number of exam attempts: 2