Gain essential strategies to ensure that the customer’s level of satisfaction will influence a purchase or repurchase decision.
Serving the Travel Customer
Gain essential strategies to ensure that the customer’s level of satisfaction will influence a purchase or repurchase decision by ensuring that your front-line contact with the customer is remarkable.
In this course you will learn about customer service in the travel industry highlighting its importance in retaining current business while attracting new business. You will also explore fundamental communication skills essential for positive agent-customer interactions, practical ways to stay in touch with travelling customers, and how to win customer loyalty. Learn how to handle difficult or upset customers, how to deal with the reality of stress in the workplace, and coping strategies for travel professionals.
- This course is available in e-book format.
- This course requires approximately 20 hours of study to be completed in 6 months from the purchase date (enrollment validity). After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam.
- Student performance will be based on an examination.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Explain why good customer service is important in the travel industry
- Define customer service as an integral element in the travel professional’s role
- List effective “do’s and don’ts” when serving customers via different communication channels
- State the benefits of developing customer loyalty and strategies for building customer loyalty
- Identify steps and methods for handling upset customers
- Relate job performance to workplace stress and recommend coping strategies for travel professionals
- Customer Service in the Travel Industry
- Communicating with Customers
- Customer Service and Technology
- Winning Customer Loyalty
- Handling Difficult Customers
- Coping with Work Stress
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Travel agents
- Airline reservation or ticket agents
- Tour operators
- Call center agents
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded an USLaw Group llc Certificate available for you to print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Partner-taught / Self-study exams, and check the Course Edition List for Exams when booking your exam.
- Exam Delivery Method: Non-supervised online-based exam. Exam can be taken any time at your convenience.
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice questions
- Number of questions: 60
- Time Allowance: 2 hours
- Passing Grade: 70% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 1